Looking for premium CBD products in Wilmington Island? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of high-quality, CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout Georgia!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Wilmington Island, Georgia, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about hemp and how it works with our body to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Wilmington Island and neighboring cities such as dublin, duluth, and winder
Is CBD Legal in Georgia?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Georgia.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Wilmington Island, GA
With such a vast number different brands, it can be challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are a variety good-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality products as well.
To avoid the poor-quality products and find the perfect product for you, here are 5 things to know when buying CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase a type of CBD product, it’s always best to do your research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a good reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is bad news.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD offers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This point is super important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the product manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility by a trained team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are crucial points that one need to consider when buying CBD in Wilmington Island or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering CBD products, it’s ideal to use products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.