Shopping for top-quality CBD Oil in Wilmington Island? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping throughout Georgia!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Wilmington Island, Georgia, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about cannabis and how it works with our body to provide balance and well being.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Georgia?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Georgia.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses may vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD Oil in Wilmington Island, GA
With such a vast amount various brands, it can become quite difficult to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are a variety premium-quality products that are on the market, there are also many bad-quality CBD products too.
To avoid the low-quality products and pick the right item for your needs, here’s five things to know when buying CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is critical to do a bit of due dilligence. Search the brand and the product and confirm that both have a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is bad news.
- Lab Reports: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the amount of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type delivers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This item is very important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured? Was it produced in a certified facility by a certified team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are crucial things that you need to think about when purchasing CBD in Wilmington Island.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to use products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.