Shopping for top-quality CBD Oil in Wilmington? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of US-made, CBD products and offer fast and free shipping throughout Delaware!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Wilmington, Delaware, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about hemp and how it works with our body to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is Hemp CBD Legal in Delaware?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Delaware.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD Oil in Wilmington, DE
With so many various options to choose from, it can often become quite difficult to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, many premium-quality products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality items too.
To avoid the poor-quality products and identify the best item for you, here’s 5 important things to know when buying CBD.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is important to do a bit of research. Search both the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a good-standing reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This one is extremely important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the product produced? Was the product produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are critical points that you should think about when deciding to buy CBD in Wilmington.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the globe, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.