Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Wilmington, Delaware, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate people about cannabis and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to Wilmington and neighboring cities including glasgow, glasgow, and middletown
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Legal in Delaware?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Delaware.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD Products in Wilmington, DE
With so many various options to choose from, it can often be quite difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are a variety quality products out there, there are also many low-quality products as well.
To help you avoid low-quality products and find the right product for your needs, here are 5 important things to look for when shopping for CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it’s essential to do your research. Do a search of the brand and the product to confirm that both have a good reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is questionable.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the amount of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the product produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are critical questions that one need to evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Wilmington or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to select products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places around the world, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.