Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Wilmette, Illinois, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about CBD and how it works with our body to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to Wilmette and nearby cities like bradley, bloomington-city, and danville
Illinois CBD Laws: Is CBD Oil Legal in Illinois?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD in Wilmette, IL
Because there are such a vast number various companies, it can be difficult to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many low-quality items as well.
To avoid the bad-quality products and find the ideal item for your needs, here’s 5 important things to know when looking to buy a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you buy any type of CBD product, it is essential to do a little bit of research. Do a search of the brand and the product to check that both have a good reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the company is bad news.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before purchasing a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This item is extremely important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are important things that you must evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Wilmette.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD products, it’s best to buy products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.