Looking for premium-quality CBD in Willow Grove? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide variety of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast and free shipping throughout Pennsylvania!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Willow Grove, Pennsylvania, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about cannabis and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Willow Grove and nearby cities like west-hempfield, north-huntingdon, and allentown
An Important Question: Is CBD Legal in Pennsylvania?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Pennsylvania.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in Willow Grove, PA
Because there are so many different companies to choose from, it can often become difficult to pick the right choice for one’s needs. While there are a variety premium-quality products available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality items as well.
To help you avoid the poor-quality products and identify the best product for your needs, here are five crucial things to be aware of when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to buy a type of CBD product, it’s crucial to do your due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is questionable.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This item is super important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the product manufactured? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are critical questions that you need to think about when deciding to buy CBD in Willow Grove or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When considering CBD, it’s best to choose products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.