Looking for premium CBD Oil in Williamsburg? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of high-quality, CBD products and offer fast, free shipping on every order throughout Virginia!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Williamsburg, Virginia, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to provide education about hemp and how it works with our body to provide balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Virginia CBD Laws: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Virginia?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Virginia.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Oil in Williamsburg, VA
Because there are such a vast amount various options to select from, it can be quite difficult to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are a variety high-quality products that are on available, there are also many poor-quality products too.
To avoid the bad-quality products and pick the best product for you, here are 5 crucial things to be aware of when looking to buy CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before you purchase any CBD product, it’s crucial to do a little bit of research. Search both the brand and the product to check that both have a good reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD labeled is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type provides unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the product produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are critical questions that you should evaluate when buying CBD in Williamsburg.
- American-Made: When considering CBD products, it’s best to select products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.