Looking for high-grade CBD oil products in Wilkes Barre? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide selection of high-grade, CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout Pennsylvania!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate people about cannabis and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to Wilkes Barre and other cities such as mount-lebanon, mckeesport, and chestnuthill
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Pennsylvania?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Pennsylvania.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Wilkes Barre, PA
With such a vast amount different products, it can often be quite challenging to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are many premium-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many inferior-quality items as well.
To help you avoid the bad-quality products and find the best item for you, here’s five important things to be aware of when buying CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy any type of CBD product, it is crucial to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product and check that both feature a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is sketchy.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab test report, you always verify that the amount of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each provides a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This item is super important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are critical focuses that one must evaluate when purchasing CBD in Wilkes Barre.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering hemp, it’s always best to choose products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the world, the US has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.