Shopping for high-quality CBD oil products in Wichita? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a great selection of high-quality, CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout Kansas!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Wichita, Kansas, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to offer education about CBD and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to Wichita and other cities like dodge-city, derby, and kansas-city
Kansas CBD Laws: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Kansas?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Kansas.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
Five Things to Know When Buying CBD Oil in Wichita, KS
Because there are such a vast amount various companies, it can often be quite difficult to choose the ideal product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many quality products available, there are also many low-quality items too.
To help you avoid the bad-quality products and find the ideal product for you, here are five crucial things to look for when shopping for a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is essential to do a little bit of research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to check that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab test report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This item is super important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the product produced? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility by a trained team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are crucial questions that you should evaluate when buying CBD in Wichita.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to CBD products, it’s best to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the world, America has the ideal environment for growing hemp.