Looking for high-grade CBD oil products in Whittier? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a premium selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping on every order throughout California!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Whittier, California, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about hemp and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Stay Informed: Is Hemp CBD Legal in California?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
Things to Look for When Buying CBD in Whittier, CA
Because there are such a vast amount various options, it can become difficult to select the best CBD product for one’s needs. While there are a variety premium-quality products that are on the market, there are also many inferior-quality items as well.
To help avoid the poor-quality products and find the ideal item for your needs, here’s a variety of things to know when purchasing CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before buying a CBD product, it is crucial to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product to confirm that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the product is bad news.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before purchasing any CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are important questions that you need to evaluate when purchasing CBD in Whittier.
- Made in the US: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to use products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the world, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.