Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Whitehall, Ohio, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate people about cannabis and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Whitehall and nearby cities like parma, hudson, and anderson
CBD Regulations in Ohio: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Ohio?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Ohio.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
Five Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Whitehall, OH
Because there are such a vast number different products, it can be difficult to select the right product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality CBD products out there, there are also many poor-quality items too.
In order to avoid bad-quality products and pick the best product for you, here are five things to be aware of when looking to purchase CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase any type of CBD product, it is essential to do your research. Search both the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab test report, you should verify that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD offers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are critical focuses that one need to think about when purchasing CBD in Whitehall.
- American-Made: When considering CBD products, it’s always best to select products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.