Shopping for premium-grade CBD oil products in White Plains? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a great selection of high-quality, CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout New York!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in White Plains, New York, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to provide education about hemp and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in New York?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in New York.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD Oil in White Plains, NY
With such a vast number various options, it can be quite difficult to pick the best item for one’s needs. While there are a variety high-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many poor-quality products too.
To help avoid the poor-quality products and find the ideal product for your needs, here are five things to be aware of when shopping for a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you buy any type of CBD product, it is essential to do your due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product and verify that both have a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is sketchy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab report, you should verify that the MG of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD delivers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This point is very important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility by a trained team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are critical focuses that you should evaluate when purchasing CBD in White Plains.
- Made in the US: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.