Shopping for hemp-derived CBD in White Bear Lake? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide variety of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout Minnesota!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in White Bear Lake, Minnesota, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate the world about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast,free shipping to White Bear Lake and nearby cities including stillwater, golden-valley, and richfield
CBD Regulations in Minnesota: Is CBD Oil Legal in Minnesota?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Minnesota.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses may vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD in White Bear Lake, MN
With so many various companies, it can become quite challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality products as well.
To help avoid the poor-quality products and pick the best item for you, here’s several things to be aware of when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before purchasing a CBD product, it’s critical to do your due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product to verify that both have a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you purchase any CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD provides a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This one is extremely important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are critical focuses that one must evaluate when purchasing CBD in White Bear Lake.
- Made in the US: When considering CBD products, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.