Shopping for hemp-derived CBD products in White Bear Lake? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a premium selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout Minnesota!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in White Bear Lake, Minnesota, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Minnesota?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Minnesota.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
5 Things to Look for When Buying CBD in White Bear Lake, MN
Because there are such a vast amount different products to choose from, it can be quite difficult to pick the right item for one’s needs. While there are many premium-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many low-quality CBD products as well.
To help avoid the poor-quality products and identify the perfect product for your needs, here’s 5 important things to know when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is essential to do your due dilligence. Search the brand and the product to check that both feature a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab report, you should verify that the MG of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type offers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are critical questions that you should evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in White Bear Lake or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the world, the United States has the ideal environment for growing hemp.