Shopping for full spectrum CBD oil products in Wheeling? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping throughout West Virginia!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Wheeling, West Virginia, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about cannabis and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is Hemp CBD Legal in West Virginia?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in West Virginia.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD Products in Wheeling, WV
With such a vast number different companies, it can often become challenging to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, a variety quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality CBD products as well.
To help avoid the low-quality products and find the ideal product for you, here are five things to be aware of when shopping for a CBD product.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is best to do some research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to check that both have a good reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before buying a CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD labeled is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the product manufactured? Was it produced in a appropriate facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are critical things that you need to consider when purchasing CBD in Wheeling or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the world, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.