Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Wheeling, West Virginia, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to educate our customers about CBD and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to Wheeling and other cities like huntington, charleston, and fairmont
Stay Informed: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in West Virginia?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in West Virginia.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD Products in Wheeling, WV
Because there are such a vast number various options to choose from, it can often become quite difficult to select the best item for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many quality products that are on the market, there are also many bad-quality items too.
To help you avoid the bad-quality products and find the best product for you, here are 5 crucial things to be aware of when buying CBD.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to buy a type of CBD product, it’s best to do some research. Do a search of both the brand and the product and confirm that both feature a good reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before buying any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab test report, you always verify that the amount of CBD labeled is correct.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This point is super important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are important things that you should consider when shopping for CBD in Wheeling.
- American-Made: When considering CBD, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.