Looking for premium-quality CBD oil products in Wheaton? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide variety of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and provide fast and free shipping throughout Maryland!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Wheaton, Maryland, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to offer education about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations in Maryland: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Maryland?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Maryland.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
Important Things to Look for When Buying CBD Oil in Wheaton, MD
With so many different options to choose from, it can be quite difficult to pick the ideal product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality items as well.
To help avoid bad-quality products and identify the ideal item for you, here’s 5 important things to know when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before purchasing any CBD product, it’s important to do your research. Do a search of the brand and the product and verify that both have a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is bad news.
- Lab Tests: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD offers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This point is extremely important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD product produced? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are critical things that you must think about when deciding to buy CBD in Wheaton.
- Made in America: When considering CBD products, it’s best to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the world, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.