Looking for hemp-derived CBD products in Wheaton? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout Illinois!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Wheaton, Illinois, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about cannabis and how it works with our body to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Illinois CBD Laws: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Illinois?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD Products in Wheaton, IL
Because there are such a vast number different companies to choose from, it can often be quite challenging to pick the best item for one’s needs. While there are many high-quality products out there, there are also many poor-quality items too.
To help avoid the poor-quality products and find the best product for you, here are FIVE things to know when looking to purchase CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before buying a type of CBD product, it is always best to do a bit of research. Search both the brand and the product and confirm that both have a good reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD delivers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This item is very important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility by a certified team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are critical points that you must think about when buying CBD in Wheaton.
- Made in the USA: When considering CBD products, it’s best to select products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.