Shopping for premium-quality CBD products in Wheat Ridge? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Colorado!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Wheat Ridge, Colorado, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about hemp and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to Wheat Ridge and other cities including arvada, montrose, and welby
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Colorado?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Colorado.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses may vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD Products in Wheat Ridge, CO
Because there are such a vast number various brands, it can often become quite difficult to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, a variety quality CBD products out there, there are also many low-quality CBD products as well.
To help you avoid low-quality products and pick the perfect product for your needs, here’s five things to know when buying CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before you purchase a type of CBD product, it is important to do some due dilligence. Search the brand and the product and check that both feature a good reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before buying any CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each provides unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This one is extremely important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are important things that you should consider when buying CBD in Wheat Ridge.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering CBD products, it’s always best to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.