Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Westport, Massachusetts, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate consumers about hemp and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to Westport and nearby cities including south-boston, methuen-town, and revere
Is Hemp CBD Legal in Massachusetts?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Massachusetts.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
Things to Look for When Buying CBD in Westport, MA
With such a vast amount various companies to choose from, it can often become quite difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, a variety quality products out there, there are also many inferior-quality items too.
To avoid the poor-quality products and pick the best item for you, here are five important things to be aware of when shopping for a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to buy any type of CBD product, it’s crucial to do your due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product to confirm that both have a good reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab test report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD delivers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product does not have any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This item is very important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD produced? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical points that you should consider when buying CBD in Westport or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to select products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the world, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.