Shopping for premium-quality CBD oil products in Westport? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of quality, CBD products and provide fast, free shipping throughout Connecticut!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Westport, Connecticut, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about cannabis and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
CBD Regulations in Connecticut: Is CBD Oil Legal in Connecticut?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Connecticut.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
Several Things to Look for When Buying CBD Oil in Westport, CT
With such a vast number different companies, it can often be quite challenging to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are many quality products that are on available, there are also many poor-quality CBD products as well.
To help avoid the poor-quality products and find the right product for you, here’s a variety of things to look for when buying CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before buying a type of CBD product, it is crucial to do a bit of research. Do a search of both the brand and the product and verify that both feature a good reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This item is super important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the product manufactured? Was the product produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are important things that you must think about when purchasing CBD in Westport or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When considering CBD, it’s ideal to use products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places across the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.