Looking for premium-quality CBD in Westport? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a great selection of US-made, CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout Connecticut!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Westport, Connecticut, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to Westport and other cities like willimantic, glastonbury, and wolcott
Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Connecticut?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Connecticut.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
Important Things to Know When Shopping for CBD in Westport, CT
With so many various brands to choose from, it can be quite challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality CBD products available, there are also many inferior-quality items as well.
To avoid the bad-quality products and find the right product for you, here are a variety of things to look for when buying CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase any type of CBD product, it is important to do some due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product to verify that both have a good reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the company is bad news.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This item is extremely important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are crucial points that you should consider when buying CBD in Westport.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to CBD products, it’s always best to use products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the globe, America offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.