Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Westminster, Colorado, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to educate people about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to Westminster and nearby cities including englewood, thornton, and columbine
An Important Question: Is CBD Oil Legal in Colorado?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Colorado.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD Products in Westminster, CO
With such a vast amount various brands to choose from, it can often become challenging to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many poor-quality items as well.
To help avoid the bad-quality products and find the right product for you, here’s a variety of things to look for when buying a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before buying a type of CBD product, it is always best to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to check that both feature a solid reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each delivers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are critical focuses that you need to think about when buying CBD in Westminster.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to CBD, it’s best to use products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places across the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.