Shopping for premium-quality CBD products in Westminster? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide selection of high-quality, CBD products and offer free shipping throughout California!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Westminster, California, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to provide education about cannabis and how it works with our body to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is CBD Oil Legal in California?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD in Westminster, CA
Because there are so many various options to select from, it can become quite difficult to choose the best item for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many good-quality products that are on available, there are also many inferior-quality items as well.
To help you avoid bad-quality products and pick the perfect product for your needs, here are five crucial things to look for when shopping for CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it’s critical to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and check that both have a good reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- Lab Testing: Before buying a CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD offers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This one is extremely important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD produced? Was the product produced in a standardized facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are important focuses that one need to evaluate when purchasing CBD in Westminster or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When considering hemp, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places across the world, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.