Looking for premium-grade CBD oil products in Westford? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a great selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout Massachusetts!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Westford, Massachusetts, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate people about cannabis and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Massachusetts?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Massachusetts.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD in Westford, MA
With such a vast amount different options to choose from, it can often be challenging to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, many premium-quality products available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality products as well.
To help you avoid bad-quality products and find the ideal item for you, here’s five things to be aware of when shopping for a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it’s important to do a little bit of research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to check that both have a good reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each offers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This item is very important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are critical questions that you must think about when purchasing CBD in Westford.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to select products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the globe, America offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.