Shopping for high-quality CBD oil products in Westerville? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide variety of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout Ohio!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Westerville, Ohio, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about CBD and how it works with our body to delivery balance and well being.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Ohio?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Ohio.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD in Westerville, OH
With so many various brands to select from, it can often be challenging to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are a variety premium-quality products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality CBD products as well.
In order to avoid the low-quality products and identify the right product for your needs, here are 5 crucial things to look for when purchasing a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is crucial to do some research. Do a search of both the brand and the product to verify that both feature a solid reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the mg of CBD on the label is correct.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each delivers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD product produced? Was the product produced in a proper facility by a certified team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are important things that you must evaluate when purchasing CBD in Westerville.
- Made in the US: When considering hemp, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the globe, America offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.