Looking for premium-grade CBD in Westchester? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping on every order throughout Florida!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Westchester, Florida, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about hemp and how it works with our body to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Florida?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Florida.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
Five Things to Know When Shopping for CBD Products in Westchester, FL
Because there are such a vast amount various brands to select from, it can often become quite challenging to choose the ideal CBD product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality CBD products available, there are also many low-quality CBD products too.
To avoid bad-quality products and find the ideal product for you, here are 5 things to be aware of when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before you buy any type of CBD product, it is important to do a bit of due dilligence. Search the brand and the product to confirm that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the amount of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD offers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a proper facility by a trained team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are critical focuses that you must evaluate when purchasing CBD in Westchester.
- Made in the US: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to select products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.