Shopping for premium-grade CBD oil products in Westbrook? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of high-grade, CBD products and provide fast and free shipping throughout Maine!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Westbrook, Maine, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Maine CBD Laws: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Maine?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Maine.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD Products in Westbrook, ME
Because there are so many various brands to choose from, it can often become challenging to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are a variety premium-quality CBD products available, there are also many bad-quality items too.
To help avoid low-quality products and find the ideal product for you, here are 5 things to know when looking to purchase CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before buying any CBD product, it is crucial to do a bit of research. Search both the brand and the product to check that both feature a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab test report, you should verify that the amount of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the product produced in a proper facility by a trained team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are important questions that one need to evaluate when shopping for CBD in Westbrook or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to CBD, it’s best to buy products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.