Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in West Windsor, New Jersey, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to West Windsor and neighboring cities such as parsippany, plainfield, and glassboro
CBD Regulations in New Jersey: Is CBD Legal in New Jersey?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in New Jersey.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
Five Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD in West Windsor, NJ
With so many different products, it can become challenging to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are a variety quality CBD products out there, there are also many inferior-quality CBD products as well.
In order to avoid bad-quality products and pick the perfect item for your needs, here’s 5 things to know when looking to buy CBD products.
- Product Ratings: Before you buy any CBD product, it is always best to do a bit of research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to verify that both have a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before purchasing any CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab test report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD offers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This one is extremely important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the product manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility by a certified team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are important points that one should think about when shopping for CBD in West Windsor or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to select products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the world, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.