Shopping for premium-quality CBD oil products in West Springfield? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a premium selection of US-made, CBD products and provide free shipping throughout Virginia!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in West Springfield, Virginia, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Virginia?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Virginia.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD Oil in West Springfield, VA
With such a vast amount various brands to choose from, it can be challenging to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, a variety high-quality products available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality items as well.
To help you avoid the poor-quality products and identify the best item for your needs, here are five things to know when looking to buy a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is important to do a bit of due dilligence. Search the brand and the product and confirm that both have a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab test report, you always verify that the MG of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each provides unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This one is very important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical questions that one must consider when buying CBD in West Springfield.
- Made in the US: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to select products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the globe, America has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.