Shopping for high-grade CBD Oil in West Springfield? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of quality, CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout Virginia!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in West Springfield, Virginia, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to West Springfield and other cities such as sudley, sudley, and chesapeake
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Oil Legal in Virginia?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Virginia.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses will vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in West Springfield, VA
Because there are so many different brands to choose from, it can be quite challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, many good-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality items as well.
In order to avoid the low-quality products and identify the right item for you, here are five important things to know when looking to buy CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before buying a type of CBD product, it’s always best to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a solid reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This point is super important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a certified facility by a trained team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are important questions that you must evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in West Springfield.
- Made in America: When considering hemp, it’s always best to select products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the globe, America has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.