Looking for premium-grade CBD oil products in West Springfield Town? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping throughout Massachusetts!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in West Springfield Town, Massachusetts, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to offer education about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Massachusetts CBD Laws: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Massachusetts?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Massachusetts.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD Products in West Springfield Town, MA
With such a vast number various brands, it can often be difficult to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are a variety quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality CBD products as well.
In order to avoid low-quality products and find the best item for your needs, here are 5 important things to be aware of when purchasing CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you purchase a type of CBD product, it’s important to do some due dilligence. Search the brand and the product and verify that both exhibit a good reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is questionable.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before buying any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab report, you should verify that the mg of CBD labeled is accurate.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This point is very important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the product manufactured? Was it produced in a proper facility by a certified team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are important questions that you need to consider when shopping for CBD in West Springfield Town or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to select products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.