Shopping for top-quality CBD products in West Springfield Town? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of quality, CBD products and offer fast, free shipping on every order throughout Massachusetts!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in West Springfield Town, Massachusetts, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to educate the world about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to West Springfield Town and neighboring cities like attleboro, southbridge, and south-hadley
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Legal in Massachusetts?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Massachusetts.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD Oil in West Springfield Town, MA
Because there are so many various companies to choose from, it can become difficult to choose the ideal CBD product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many good-quality products that are on the market, there are also many poor-quality CBD products too.
In order to avoid poor-quality products and find the perfect product for you, here’s 5 important things to be aware of when looking to purchase CBD.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to purchase a type of CBD product, it’s crucial to do a bit of due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product to confirm that both have a good reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the product is not worth a try.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab test report, you always verify that the amount of CBD labeled is correct.
- CBD Type: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD provides unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product does not have any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a proper facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are critical points that one need to think about when buying CBD in West Springfield Town or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When it comes to CBD products, it’s always best to use products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the globe, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.