Looking for premium CBD in West Saint Paul? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of quality, CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout Minnesota!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in West Saint Paul, Minnesota, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to educate the world about CBD and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
An Important Question: Is CBD Legal in Minnesota?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Minnesota.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
5 Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD in West Saint Paul, MN
With so many different brands to select from, it can often be quite difficult to choose the best choice for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety good-quality CBD products available, there are also many low-quality items too.
To avoid the low-quality products and identify the best item for your needs, here are five things to be aware of when buying a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to purchase any type of CBD product, it is always best to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a solid reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is questionable.
- Lab Reports: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the amount of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each delivers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This one is extremely important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are critical things that one must consider when deciding to buy CBD in West Saint Paul or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When considering CBD products, it’s best to use products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.