Shopping for premium-quality CBD in West Puente Valley? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a premium selection of high-grade, CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout California!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in West Puente Valley, California, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate our customers about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to West Puente Valley and nearby cities like westminster, orinda, and isla-vista
An Important Question: Is Hemp CBD Legal in California?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses may vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
5 Things to Know When Shopping for CBD Oil in West Puente Valley, CA
With such a vast amount various products, it can often become difficult to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are a variety premium-quality products out there, there are also many inferior-quality CBD products too.
To help you avoid poor-quality products and pick the ideal product for you, here’s five things to be aware of when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before you buy a type of CBD product, it’s essential to do a bit of research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both have a solid reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each provides a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product does not contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This point is very important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are critical things that you need to consider when shopping for CBD in West Puente Valley.
- American-Made: When considering CBD, it’s best to use products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for growing hemp.