Looking for full spectrum CBD oil products in West Pensacola? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a great selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping throughout Florida!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in West Pensacola, Florida, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about hemp and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast,free shipping to West Pensacola and nearby cities including palm-city, hollywood, and palm-bay
Florida CBD Laws: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Florida?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Florida.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD in West Pensacola, FL
With so many different brands, it can often be challenging to select the best item for one’s needs. While there are a variety premium-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality products too.
To avoid the poor-quality products and find the right product for your needs, here are several things to look for when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Product Ratings: Before you purchase a type of CBD product, it is crucial to do your due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product and verify that both feature a good reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Lab Reports: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each delivers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility by a certified team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are critical things that you should consider when purchasing CBD in West Pensacola.
- Made in America: When it comes to hemp, it’s always best to select products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.