Looking for hemp-derived CBD in West Palm Beach? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a premium selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and provide fast and free shipping throughout Florida!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in West Palm Beach, Florida, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about hemp and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Legal in Florida?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Florida.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
Common Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in West Palm Beach, FL
With such a vast number different options, it can become quite challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are many quality CBD products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality items too.
In order to avoid the low-quality products and pick the perfect product for you, here’s five things to be aware of when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before purchasing a CBD product, it’s important to do some due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and check that both have a good reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is sketchy.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type provides unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the product produced? Was the product produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are important focuses that you must evaluate when purchasing CBD in West Palm Beach or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to buy products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the globe, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.