Shopping for hemp-derived CBD Oil in West Norriton? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of US-made, CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Pennsylvania!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in West Norriton, Pennsylvania, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about cannabis and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Legal in Pennsylvania?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Pennsylvania.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
Five Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in West Norriton, PA
With so many different products to select from, it can often be difficult to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, many good-quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality products as well.
To avoid low-quality products and identify the perfect item for you, here’s five crucial things to be aware of when looking to buy CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you buy any type of CBD product, it’s critical to do your due dilligence. Search the brand and the product and confirm that both have a good-standing reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before purchasing a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD on the label is accurate.
- CBD Type: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This one is super important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the product produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a standardized facility by a trained team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are critical things that you need to consider when buying CBD in West Norriton or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When considering hemp, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places across the world, America offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.