Looking for full spectrum CBD in West Milford? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping on every order throughout New Jersey!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in West Milford, New Jersey, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about CBD and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to West Milford and other cities such as princeton, bridgeton, and middletown
An Important Question: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in New Jersey?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in New Jersey.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses will vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
5 Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD Products in West Milford, NJ
With so many various options to select from, it can be quite challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are many premium-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality CBD products as well.
To help avoid poor-quality products and identify the right product for you, here are 5 crucial things to look for when purchasing CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you purchase a type of CBD product, it is best to do a bit of due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product to confirm that both have a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This point is extremely important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are important questions that one must consider when shopping for CBD in West Milford or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering hemp, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the world, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.