Looking for premium CBD oil products in West Memphis? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout Arkansas!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in West Memphis, Arkansas, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to offer education about CBD and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to West Memphis and nearby cities such as texarkana, springdale, and pine-bluff
CBD Regulations in Arkansas: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Arkansas?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Arkansas.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses will vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD Oil in West Memphis, AR
With such a vast amount various brands to choose from, it can often be challenging to choose the ideal item for one’s needs. While there are a variety quality products that are on the market, there are also many low-quality CBD products as well.
In order to avoid bad-quality products and identify the right item for you, here’s 5 things to be aware of when looking to purchase CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it’s important to do a little bit of research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and confirm that both have a good-standing reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is questionable.
- Lab Reports: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD labeled is accurate.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD delivers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This one is extremely important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial points that you must think about when deciding to buy CBD in West Memphis.
- Made in the United States: When considering CBD products, it’s best to buy products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the world, the US has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.