Looking for hemp-derived CBD in West Melbourne? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a premium selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout Florida!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in West Melbourne, Florida, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate the world about hemp and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Florida CBD Laws: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Florida?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Florida.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses may vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in West Melbourne, FL
With such a vast amount different companies, it can be quite challenging to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are many good-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality CBD products as well.
To help avoid the low-quality products and find the perfect product for you, here’s five crucial things to know when shopping for CBD products.
- Product Ratings: Before buying a CBD product, it is essential to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and confirm that both have a solid reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab report, you always verify that the amount of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial things that you need to evaluate when purchasing CBD in West Melbourne.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to select products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.