Looking for full spectrum CBD products in West Melbourne? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of quality, CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout Florida!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in West Melbourne, Florida, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast,free shipping to West Melbourne and other cities including sunrise, delray-beach, and naples
Stay Informed: Is CBD Legal in Florida?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Florida.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
Common Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD in West Melbourne, FL
With such a vast number various brands, it can become difficult to pick the ideal choice for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality items too.
In order to avoid the bad-quality products and identify the right item for you, here are five things to look for when purchasing a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before buying any CBD product, it is critical to do some due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is questionable.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD on the label is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each offers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD produced? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are critical things that one need to think about when shopping for CBD in West Melbourne.
- Made in the USA: When considering CBD products, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the world, the United States has the ideal environment for growing hemp.