Looking for premium-grade CBD oil products in West Lampeter? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Pennsylvania!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in West Lampeter, Pennsylvania, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about CBD and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations in Pennsylvania: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Pennsylvania?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Pennsylvania.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD in West Lampeter, PA
Because there are such a vast number different options, it can often become challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, many quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many poor-quality items as well.
In order to avoid the low-quality products and find the perfect product for you, here’s 5 crucial things to know when purchasing a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before purchasing any type of CBD product, it’s essential to do your due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a good-standing reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the amount of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This item is super important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the product manufactured? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility by a trained team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are crucial questions that one should consider when deciding to buy CBD in West Lampeter.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD products, it’s always best to use products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.