Shopping for full spectrum CBD in West Hollywood? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout California!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in West Hollywood, California, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about CBD and how it works with our body to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Stay Informed: Is Hemp CBD Legal in California?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in West Hollywood, CA
Because there are such a vast number various options to select from, it can often become quite difficult to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, a variety quality products available, there are also many poor-quality items too.
In order to avoid the bad-quality products and find the best product for your needs, here are 5 things to look for when looking to buy CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is best to do some research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to verify that both feature a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before buying any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This one is very important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility by a certified team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial questions that you should evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in West Hollywood or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD products, it’s always best to select products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the world, the United States has the ideal environment for growing hemp.