Shopping for high-quality CBD products in West Hempfield? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout Pennsylvania!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in West Hempfield, Pennsylvania, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to educate consumers about cannabis and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to West Hempfield and nearby cities like marple, willow-grove, and north-huntingdon
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Oil Legal in Pennsylvania?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Pennsylvania.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD Oil in West Hempfield, PA
Because there are so many various options to select from, it can be quite challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, many high-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many inferior-quality items too.
In order to avoid poor-quality products and identify the ideal item for your needs, here are 5 important things to be aware of when shopping for a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it’s essential to do some research. Search the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a good reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is bad news.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD produced? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility by a trained team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are critical focuses that one should evaluate when purchasing CBD in West Hempfield or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD products, it’s always best to use products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.