Shopping for premium-quality CBD products in West Hempfield? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide variety of high-quality, CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout Pennsylvania!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in West Hempfield, Pennsylvania, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate our customers about hemp and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations in Pennsylvania: Is CBD Legal in Pennsylvania?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Pennsylvania.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD Oil in West Hempfield, PA
With such a vast amount various products, it can often become quite difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, many good-quality products that are on available, there are also many inferior-quality CBD products as well.
To help you avoid low-quality products and find the best product for you, here are 5 things to look for when shopping for a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is best to do your due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both have a good reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is bad news.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before purchasing any CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab test report, you should verify that the amount of CBD labeled is correct.
- Type of CBD: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type offers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This point is extremely important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical focuses that one need to think about when purchasing CBD in West Hempfield.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the globe, America offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.