Shopping for full spectrum CBD in West Haven? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of high-grade, CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Connecticut!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in West Haven, Connecticut, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to educate people about hemp and how it works with our body to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Connecticut CBD Laws: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Connecticut?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Connecticut.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
Important Things to Know When Buying CBD Oil in West Haven, CT
Because there are such a vast number various options, it can often become challenging to select the ideal choice for one’s needs. While there are many premium-quality products available, there are also many inferior-quality products too.
To help avoid poor-quality products and find the best product for you, here’s 5 important things to be aware of when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy any type of CBD product, it is best to do a little bit of research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and verify that both exhibit a good reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab test report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type offers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This point is very important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the product produced? Was it produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are critical points that one should evaluate when purchasing CBD in West Haven or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When considering CBD, it’s always best to select products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the world, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.