Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in West Haven, Connecticut, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about hemp and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to West Haven and other cities like greenwich, new-canaan, and meriden
Stay Informed: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Connecticut?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Connecticut.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
Common Things to Look for When Buying CBD Products in West Haven, CT
With so many various products, it can become difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are many good-quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality CBD products too.
To avoid the bad-quality products and pick the ideal product for your needs, here’s five crucial things to be aware of when shopping for a CBD product.
- Product Ratings: Before you buy a type of CBD product, it is crucial to do a little bit of research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to verify that both have a good reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is questionable.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab report, you should verify that the mg of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This one is extremely important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the product produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a proper facility by a certified team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are crucial things that you must think about when shopping for CBD in West Haven.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to use products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the globe, the US has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.