Shopping for premium CBD Oil in West Hartford? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a premium selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Connecticut!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in West Hartford, Connecticut, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about hemp and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Connecticut?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Connecticut.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD in West Hartford, CT
With such a vast number various products, it can be quite challenging to select the best CBD product for one’s needs. While there are many premium-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many inferior-quality products as well.
To avoid poor-quality products and identify the ideal item for your needs, here’s several things to know when purchasing CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is crucial to do your due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to verify that both feature a solid reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab test report, you should verify that the mg of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are critical questions that one should consider when buying CBD in West Hartford.
- Made in the US: When considering CBD products, it’s ideal to select products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the world, the US has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.