Shopping for full spectrum CBD Oil in West Falls Church? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of US-made, CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout Virginia!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in West Falls Church, Virginia, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about hemp and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to West Falls Church and other cities including merrifield, culpeper, and lynchburg
An Important Question: Is CBD Legal in Virginia?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Virginia.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD Products in West Falls Church, VA
With so many different companies to select from, it can often become quite difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, many high-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many low-quality CBD products as well.
In order to avoid poor-quality products and pick the right item for your needs, here are five important things to look for when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you purchase a type of CBD product, it’s crucial to do a little bit of research. Do a search of the brand and the product to verify that both feature a good reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is bad news.
- Lab Testing: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type delivers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the product manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a appropriate facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are critical focuses that one must evaluate when buying CBD in West Falls Church.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering CBD products, it’s best to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the globe, America offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.