Looking for high-quality CBD Oil in West Columbia? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a premium selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and provide fast, free shipping throughout South Carolina!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in West Columbia, South Carolina, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate people about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to West Columbia and other cities like wade-hampton, wade-hampton, and clemson
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp CBD Legal in South Carolina?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in South Carolina.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD Products in West Columbia, SC
With so many various brands, it can often be difficult to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are many good-quality CBD products out there, there are also many bad-quality items too.
In order to avoid low-quality products and find the right product for you, here’s five things to be aware of when buying a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you buy a CBD product, it is best to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to confirm that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is sketchy.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This item is very important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the product produced? Was it produced in a certified facility by a trained team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are critical focuses that you need to consider when buying CBD in West Columbia or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering CBD, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places around the globe, the US has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.