Shopping for full spectrum CBD products in West Columbia? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a great selection of high-quality, CBD products and offer fast and free shipping throughout South Carolina!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in West Columbia, South Carolina, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to educate consumers about CBD and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Stay Informed: Is CBD Oil Legal in South Carolina?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in South Carolina.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD Oil in West Columbia, SC
Because there are so many different options to select from, it can become challenging to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are a variety high-quality products out there, there are also many inferior-quality products as well.
To avoid low-quality products and find the best item for your needs, here are FIVE things to look for when looking to buy CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy any type of CBD product, it is always best to do a little bit of research. Do a search of both the brand and the product and confirm that both feature a good reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is questionable.
- Lab Reports: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD on the label is correct.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each offers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical things that one must think about when purchasing CBD in West Columbia.
- Made in America: When considering CBD products, it’s best to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the world, the US offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.