Looking for full spectrum CBD oil products in West Chester? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout Pennsylvania!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in West Chester, Pennsylvania, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and well being.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to West Chester and neighboring cities like east-lampeter, white, and springettsbury
Is CBD Legal in Pennsylvania?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Pennsylvania.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses may vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD in West Chester, PA
Because there are so many different options to choose from, it can often be quite difficult to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are many high-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many inferior-quality products as well.
To avoid the bad-quality products and pick the perfect product for you, here are 5 things to be aware of when shopping for CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it’s essential to do a little bit of due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the product is not worth a try.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab test report, you always verify that the MG of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the product manufactured? Was it produced in a appropriate facility by a trained team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are important questions that you need to think about when deciding to buy CBD in West Chester or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering hemp, it’s always best to choose products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the globe, America has the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.