Shopping for full spectrum CBD Oil in West Chester? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping throughout Ohio!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in West Chester, Ohio, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to educate people about CBD and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
An Important Question: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Ohio?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Ohio.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in West Chester, OH
Because there are such a vast amount various brands, it can become quite challenging to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, a variety high-quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality items too.
In order to avoid bad-quality products and find the right product for you, here’s several things to look for when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before buying a type of CBD product, it’s important to do a bit of research. Do a search of both the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a solid reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is bad news.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD on the label is accurate.
- CBD Type: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type provides unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This one is very important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a proper facility by a certified team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are important focuses that one should evaluate when buying CBD in West Chester or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When considering CBD, it’s always best to select products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.