Looking for hemp-derived CBD oil products in West Chester? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout Ohio!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in West Chester, Ohio, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about hemp and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to West Chester and nearby cities like canton, youngstown, and new-philadelphia
Is Hemp CBD Legal in Ohio?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Ohio.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD in West Chester, OH
Because there are so many different products, it can often be challenging to select the ideal CBD product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety good-quality products available, there are also many bad-quality CBD products as well.
To help avoid the low-quality products and pick the right item for your needs, here are a variety of things to know when purchasing CBD products.
- Product Ratings: Before you purchase any type of CBD product, it’s critical to do your due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and confirm that both have a good reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab report, you should verify that the amount of CBD on the label is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type delivers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This item is very important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are important points that you should think about when purchasing CBD in West Chester or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When considering CBD, it’s best to choose products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the world, America offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.