Shopping for high-grade CBD products in West Bloomfield? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping on every order throughout Michigan!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in West Bloomfield, Michigan, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to West Bloomfield and nearby cities like clinton, allen-park, and saint-clair-shores
Stay Informed: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Michigan?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Michigan.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in West Bloomfield, MI
With so many different brands, it can often become quite challenging to select the best choice for one’s needs. While there are a variety good-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality CBD products as well.
To help avoid the low-quality products and find the perfect product for your needs, here are 5 things to know when shopping for CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before purchasing any type of CBD product, it’s essential to do some due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product and check that both have a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This point is super important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured? Was it produced in a proper facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial questions that you must evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in West Bloomfield or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places around the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.