Shopping for hemp-derived CBD in West Bend? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a great selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Wisconsin!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in West Bend, Wisconsin, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to educate our customers about hemp and how it works with our body to provide balance and well being.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast,free shipping to West Bend and other cities including watertown, wauwatosa, and janesville
Is CBD Oil Legal in Wisconsin?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Wisconsin.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD Products in West Bend, WI
With so many various products, it can often be challenging to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are a variety quality products that are on available, there are also many inferior-quality items too.
To help avoid the bad-quality products and pick the ideal product for your needs, here’s a variety of things to be aware of when looking to buy CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before you purchase any type of CBD product, it’s critical to do a little bit of research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and check that both have a good reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab report, you always verify that the amount of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are important questions that one should think about when purchasing CBD in West Bend or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When considering CBD, it’s best to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for growing hemp.