Looking for premium-grade CBD oil products in Wesley Chapel? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping throughout Florida!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Wesley Chapel, Florida, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about hemp and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to Wesley Chapel and neighboring cities including valrico, east-lake, and spring-hill
Florida CBD Laws: Is CBD Oil Legal in Florida?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Florida.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD Products in Wesley Chapel, FL
Because there are such a vast amount different brands, it can be difficult to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are a variety high-quality products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality items too.
To avoid bad-quality products and pick the ideal product for your needs, here’s FIVE things to know when purchasing a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy a type of CBD product, it’s important to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to check that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is questionable.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each delivers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a standardized facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are critical points that you must consider when deciding to buy CBD in Wesley Chapel or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When considering CBD products, it’s best to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places across the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.