Shopping for high-quality CBD Oil in Wellington? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping throughout Florida!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Wellington, Florida, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about CBD and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to Wellington and other cities like coral-springs, ormond-beach, and opa-locka
Florida CBD Laws: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Florida?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Florida.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD in Wellington, FL
With so many various options, it can be difficult to select the best choice for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many good-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality CBD products as well.
To help avoid bad-quality products and identify the ideal product for your needs, here are several things to look for when looking to buy CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before you purchase any type of CBD product, it’s best to do a bit of due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product and confirm that both feature a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is questionable.
- Lab Testing: Before buying any CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD labeled is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This item is extremely important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are critical things that you should evaluate when shopping for CBD in Wellington.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to hemp, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the world, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.