Shopping for premium-quality CBD in Wellesley? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a premium selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Massachusetts!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Wellesley, Massachusetts, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about CBD and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Stay Informed: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Massachusetts?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Massachusetts.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD in Wellesley, MA
With such a vast amount different options, it can often become quite difficult to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are a variety premium-quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality products as well.
In order to avoid low-quality products and pick the right item for you, here’s five crucial things to look for when purchasing CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is always best to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product and check that both feature a solid reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is questionable.
- Lab Testing: Before buying a CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the amount of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This point is super important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD produced? Was it produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial things that one need to think about when purchasing CBD in Wellesley.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the world, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.