Shopping for hemp-derived CBD oil products in Wellesley? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a premium selection of US-made, CBD products and provide fast and free shipping throughout Massachusetts!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Wellesley, Massachusetts, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to educate consumers about cannabis and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Wellesley and nearby cities including franklin, winthrop-town, and springfield
CBD Regulations in Massachusetts: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Massachusetts?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Massachusetts.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
Several Things to Know When Buying CBD Oil in Wellesley, MA
Because there are so many different brands to select from, it can be difficult to select the best product for one’s needs. While there are a variety quality CBD products available, there are also many low-quality products too.
To help avoid the poor-quality products and pick the ideal product for you, here are 5 crucial things to know when shopping for a CBD product.
- Product Ratings: Before you purchase a type of CBD product, it is essential to do a little bit of research. Do a search of the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is bad news.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This one is super important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are crucial questions that you must think about when purchasing CBD in Wellesley or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to choose products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the world, the United States has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.