Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Weirton, West Virginia, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about CBD and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast,free shipping to Weirton and neighboring cities including morgantown, martinsburg, and beckley
Stay Informed: Is CBD Oil Legal in West Virginia?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in West Virginia.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
Common Things to Know When Buying CBD Oil in Weirton, WV
Because there are so many various companies, it can often become quite difficult to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are many high-quality CBD products out there, there are also many poor-quality CBD products as well.
To help avoid the low-quality products and identify the right item for your needs, here are 5 crucial things to look for when looking to buy a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before buying a CBD product, it’s important to do some research. Do a search of both the brand and the product to check that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab report, you should confirm that the amount of CBD on the label is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product produced? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are important focuses that one need to evaluate when buying CBD in Weirton or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to CBD, it’s best to buy products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.